Thursday, August 9, 2007

LTNS

Okay, so I've been generally really bad at all the social stuff on the net lately. It's just that - IT'S SUMMER!
Yeah, When you live in a house it's okay if the sun isn't crazy shining all day long, cause you can just go out during those 30 minutes it's actually showing itself.
So, that's what I've done...

Oh, and I've been working on this too... english version might emerge eventually... it's just some clearstamps I've designed and some digital stuff for Wishblade/craftrobo/sillhouette and such.
Check out my little store here.

But yes, I have done som scrapping too. Of course. Not too much though... just enough. :D

Here are the results.

On this one I used a journalingspot from my little store. Drew the flowers myself of course.


This one is cool I think. Put acrylic paint on corrugated paper and turned it over on the CS and got the perfect lines for the background AND journaling!


This was one of those 30-minute layouts i challenged myself to. It's about all the visits I got when I lived in the states and how extremely important they were to me. Journalingspot from my store again. There's hardly any stuff with swedish words on them so I made some. :)


This one also has som journalingspots from my store. This is about how Hannah loves the lottery more then the actual bonfire that goes with this spring-celebration. :)

No comments: