Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Collector

Yes, my little collector...
Found this pic the other day, and hadn't seen it for a few years. Fun!

I made the frame with acrylic paint, the journaling is obviously Dymo and for the first time in MONTHS I used my foamstamps!! Wohoo! Fun!
Used fluid chalk for those.
The doodlingframe around the pinecone? I drew it and then made a photoshop-brush with it.

So here's the journaling in english:
You started collecting pinecones and sticks early. Not to mention all the pebbles.
Even as a 10-year-old you still drag home a bunch of stuff.
It's okay.
You got it from me
/Mamma


3 comments:

Ilona said...

Hi Peterlina! Just a little note to let you know how inspiring I think you are! You have such a classy and unique style, I love it. Found your blog through the Creating Keepsakes-site. Thanks for all the inspiration en the beautiful pages you share! Your children are so fortunate to have you working their pictures ;-)

AnnaB said...

Jättevackert igen! Just vackert är ett ord som passar väldigt bra till dina layouter. :) Jag gillar verkligen den där ramen. Har du en sån där ritmojäng som tjoffar in det du ritar i datorn? Vad heter det, ritbräda? =)

Cecilia said...

Hej! Hittade hit via Emmas blogg. Mycket fin att inspireras av. Kommer säkerligen tillbaka.
/Cilla