Sunday, July 8, 2007

A new-handmedown bike, just for you

I'm somewhat a dork when it comes to my own embellishments. I know that, you can tease me if you want. :D
So today I doodled this template for the overlay and printed on OH-plastic with the laserprinter. Worked like a charm and I think it created this different journaling that kinda draws the eye away from the real crappy photo. THANK YOU whoever invented the digital camera! :D
Wrote the title and painted with distress reinkers... gotta love that.
And splattered paint all over... This was quite a fun LO to make. :)

Journaling goes something like this:
A new-handmedown bike just for you
Catta and Malin came with this great bike for you.
Why you got it I don't know, but you were sooo happy. I fixed it up with some stickers and other stuff ans as soon as the trainingwheels were on, you wanted to try it. About a year later you could ride your bike all by yourself.





Oh, and this morning, this is what I did, before I started scrapping... yeah. They are delicious!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I love your little journaling blocks! AWESOME design!

AnnaB said...

Det är dundersnyggt!!! Jag ska gå och sova NU helst, men vill ju egentligen stanna uppe och scrappa hela natten ungefär...

scrapwitch said...

yummmmim loving the look of those yummy lussebullar...yum yum yum
your journalling blocks are totally fabulous..im just loveing your work babe