Saturday, July 7, 2007

The best place in the world

Samuel in the stroller... loving life. :)
Don't really know when these are taken, will have to find out...

Okay, so here's what I did here.
I used this mesh-material used for making windowscreens to keep bugs out. Smeared it with lots of acrylic paint and then turned it over onto my CS a few times.
Then sewed way too many buttons to still be sane. The heartshaped button I made about a year ago with fimo-clay. Thought it fit here...
Then the journalingspot. My favorite here. I doodled this myself and made into a template for my craft robo (wishblade) and cut that out. Chalked it a little too.

Journaling in english:
The best place in the world
This was your favoritespot your first year. You loved your stroller and slept long and good in it. Even in the snowstorm with 1 DM of snow on top of it.



And a couple of closeups.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Love your layouts!!!

cinnibonbon said...

This is very beautiful and I love the journaling spot you made, it's fab! I would have never guessed it was a screen. Great job.

Sarah Youde said...

Love that layout!

Tracie H said...

This is a stunning LO.

AnnaB said...

Hjälp så vackert! Den där textrutan är alldeles, alldeles underbar! Liksom hela layouten!

Regina Tiwi said...

Hmm, they are cute. I love them...

Lowongan Kerja