Sunday, August 12, 2007

Strange

This is a layout that I made for a Swedish blog about my creative process. It was published yesterday so now I can show my little Layout. In case you can read swedish or in case you're just real nosy then the link to the community where the blog is is right here.

So, this is the layout then.



Journaling in english:
No matter how strange this might sound, so when you're gone, it's almost hard to remember the whole you. The way you are, the way you look, the way you talk. It's almost like a blur. Good thing I have ways to remember you until you are home again.

Yes, my daughter leaves me every year for a vacation with her dad to go visit grandma and all the cousins outside of San Francisco. So, that's really what this is all about. I don't forget what she looks like when she goes to school and such! HAHA!

On another fun note, My layout about coffee below was picked as a featured layout on CKs website! How cool is that???
I might add - VERY COOL! ;)

And my stamps, they are actually going fast! That is sooo much fun!
I might have to order a new shipment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Great layout!

jess said...

Your layout is stunning!!
What a beautiful daughter you have!
Xx Jess