Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wastebin

So, my scrapinspiration is all gone. Nothing at all happens here. Well, nothing scrappy at least. But I made this little wastebin for throwing little paperpieces in at crops. Perfectly folds to fit in my little bag (cause, yes I only need a small bag. I'm a light scrapper :D)
Thinking of perfecting the little sucker and sell some in my Etsyshop... let's see... what else could I sell there?

Here it is. :) It's felt and stands on its own without paperbacking or anything. Gotta love felt.




3 comments:

Deanna said...

that is DARLING!!!! I love it!
deanna

LuzinhaFolch said...

Oh Karol this is so cute!
I'm in love...LOL
Don't worry hun soon you'll get some seriously inspo and you'll rock as usual!
Mean while you create these gorgeous things!:0)

Cricket said...

That is so cute! I think you'd do well with them on Etsy!

Smiles,