Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just think what time does

I scrapped!!! YAY!
I liked the blue on my wastebin so I decided to use the same color for a layout. And on SiS I got a challenge to use something from my stash that's OLD. ANd the oldest I could find was the pink PP so that was a given.
I crocheted a flower and the frills are "frills by Peterlina" :D
Will be available in my little shop as soon as the little rascal goes back to daycare... yes... he's got a cold. Of course.
That is also the time the shop will turn english... Be patient. :D Cause next week new stamps are coming in!

Well, here it is.



Journaling in english:
I remember thinking you looked so big in this pic. That my little girl could look so big. But just think what time does to things, cause today I think you look so small here. Cause now you ARE big. Right? In ten years I'll probably look at todays photos and think that you looked so small. On the other hand, you will always be my little girl.

2 comments:

Ady said...

beautiful layout and journaling.

Bernadette Merikle said...

What a great layout and I LOVE that blue!