Friday, August 31, 2007

Sleep in mama's bed

This was for a challenge to try the new format 6x12 or 12x6
So, this started out as a 12x12 that just didn't look good. I cropped it down, rearranged a bunch of stuff, added some of my Robo-cut doodles and voilá!
Doodled tag is also from my shop.



Journaling in english:
You started sleeping in my bed already as a baby and not until you wer 5 yo did you move to your own bed. Still at 10 you sometimes sleep in my bed and I love to listen to you breathing in the middle of the night.

The kids are both home sick today and I have been working hard on a whole lot of new stuff for my store.
Also, got a mail that my new set of stamps will be shipping tonight!! Soooo exited!!!
Will have to prepare the store and all that....
Interested, but don't understand a thing in that store? E-mail me at peterlina(a)kauhale.com

No comments: