Thursday, September 13, 2007

Right now

Here's a layout I made today. I like this pic of me, and right now it's perfect.

I used lots of acrylic paint. Dabbers from Adirondack are the BEST!
Cut out stars and painted with acrylic paint, and then added a 3D-coat. Did the same with the thickers for the title. Cut the dymo-text up into pieces to add a little mess. :D
Doodlings I have made myself and cut with my CR. Can be found in the shop as a template or cut out. And yes, sooooon I will translate the shop into english. It IS under way... takes some time though as my messy life has been taking over me and all my wants. Some bling on the photo too... thought that was needed for this mess to be complete. :D



Title reads: Life is a little messy right now
Journaling goes:
There's so much stuff upside-down in my life right now. For the first time I know what I want to do with my life, only life doesn't seem to want to do the same thing as I do. Frustrating! But it'll probably be okay...

2 comments:

amanda said...

I followed your blog from two peas. I love this layout, very cool...

Marie said...

näää!! wow så läcker!