Sunday, September 9, 2007

Painted nails

This is about how Hannah and I always paint our nails the day before she leaves for the states every summer. Then we cannot clean the paint off until she gets home again. Worked like a charm the first year, when she was gone no more than 2½ weeks.
A little worse this year when she was gone a month!

Journalingstamps and flowerstamps from my shop.



Journaling reads:
Every summer you leave for the states and the first year already we painted our nails before you left. Then we let it stay there until you were home again, and that way we saw how long you've been gone.
This year, you were gone way too long.


Yesterday was the weirdest day. I was SO tired all day. Had to go to bed at 6.30 pm!!! I could not stay awake. I hate those kind of days. But hey, I'm wellrested now. :D
I was hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend, but now I feel I should spend some time with my kids instead.
So, I'll scrap tomorrow. :D

1 comment:

Nicole Hinrichs said...

love love love that lo it is the coolest.
nicole