Sunday, September 30, 2007

Boob-fascination

Yes.
Isn't this just the cutest pic? Huh? Mother kissing her son on the head. Love..... for BOOBIES??? WHERE is the son keeping his hands? WHAT is he doing? WHY is he touching those? Yeah... that fascination with the boobies just isn't ending... But no he is NOT going to touch MY boobies until he's 18. That's for sure! :D



Journaling in english:
Well, actually it was quite a while ago that we stopped breastfeeding. You have never stopped liking the boobies though. At totally unexpected times you will reach for them. I think it's a kind of comfort for you. I don't mind. I'm absolutely sure you will NOT be touching them all your life. Absolutely sure.


So yesterday I went to a crop. We had so much fun! This was the best crop I've ever attended. Doesn't say much perhaps... I've been to maybe 5 or 6. :D
But this was just SO nice. We had so much fun. And I love when I don't have to censor myself but can actually be just as dorky as I am! :D
AND as a big bonus I scrapped four layouts! That's not bad, huh? I usually just sit and dumbstare at the pics and embellies for hours and then decide on something else, which usually gives the result of NOTHING leaving the place. :D
And I'm LIKING all my four layouts too! What are the odds of that ever happening! AND they are finished!
Okay, only not uploaded here right now... just that one. Don't have the energy to upload the others... you will have to come back *cliffhanger*

1 comment:

flamenco said...

Iam a POLINKA french scrapfriend ;)
I come often on your blog and I like very very much your style !!
then I look for this LO many times.. today I decided to read correctly your journaling... and I discovered what about you speak in fact !!!!
I laughed very much... my son is 3,5 years old and does the same :))))
bye