Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I took a walk

After dropping Samuel off at preschool (or daycare? I forget the difference) yesterday I took a walk. Rain was hanging in the air and the light was just gorgeous. After about 15 minutes of walking and seeing all sorts of pretty things I cut the walk short and went for my camera. So I did the same walk again. Do you think the light was still there? No, of course not... But I found some pretty stuff anyways.

Here's what Sweden looks like right now. Fall came earlier than we had hoped, but hey - those colors make up for the loss of summer. Truly do.








Besides the walk I made some lingonberry-jam yesterday. YUM! So good!

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

what beautiful pictures! I love them!

Martha said...

I love lignonberry jam...did you have it with crepes? I am not from Europe, but in America, that's what I like do eat it with...gorgeous photos!