Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some Robo-doodling

Here's a layout I can't exactly say I like. Mostly because it didn't end up the way I wanted it. Have already changed it once. Very rare for being me.
But what I wanted to show you was the doodling.
It's my own doodling, made into a little file for my Craft Robo to cut out. Think it adds a little something special to the page. :D

So here goes.



And besides that little doodled thingy, I made some more doodles to cut. Just for fun. They look pretty cool cut out!



And in case you have a Craft Robo or a Wishblade, or maybe a Silhouette and feel you want some doodletemplates. Just mail me (karolina[a]kauhale.com) and I'd be happy to send these to you. They come in DXF or GSD format.
And no, they're not absolutely symmetrical, I don't want them to be. They should look handcut...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it look so nice could u sent to me at
pkpat@yahoo.com

thank you

Anonymous said...

hi !
a frenchgirl who is very interested by your doodle! it will be nice in my wedding album.
in advance : thanks!
alexia (petitemartienne@hotmail.fr)