Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crop-results

Went to a small crop. Or... should we say just some friends meeting to make some scrap.
Yeah, that's it.

Finished 4 layouts, and here's one.
No masterpieces at all, but hey, I don't think I'll ever be able to create another layout like my "new"-LO (with the butterflies and hearts)

So, here's my little niece.
She's adorable.

Journaling isn't hidden, but not obvious either. Like that approach.
Flowers are handcut and painted.
Journaling is handwriting.
Used a cookiecutter I hade (like a little wheel for slicing dough sorta...) for the zigzag lines.
The rest is photoshop. :D

Journaling reads (over and over again) Laughter, Happiness, Joy and then °Sofia, I hope you'll always look as brightly at the future as you seem to do right here, where you're looking out the window at grandpa building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swa this one on 2peas... it is really wonderful!! I love your style!!