Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mischief

I jumped on a challenge at the CKMB called "whitespacechallenge"
Only... I do a lot of LO:s with empty space. So I thought a colorful and somewhat crazy LO would be a great idea. Right?
Or no?
This started out as the ugliest LO I've ever done. It was horrible... really.
Then I got the idea that I might save the sinking ship with some buttons and floss, and you know what... it worked! It's not a masterpiece but it's starting to grow on me actually! :D

So here it is... very orange. It's inspired by a wall I saw here in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago... all orange and with some text on it. Cool.

So. "bus" means "mischief".
Journaling says "You're actually pretty calm, but sometimes even you get into mischief"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting LO... I love the way you use paint!