Friday, April 27, 2007

Early

I've decided that even the old photos from when my daughter was a baby each has a story to tell. I'm going to get better at scrapping these...
SO, here's a first one.

Hannah is about 4 months old. Still peace in the house. At 5½ months she started walking around the furniture - seriously!

I've drawn flowers again, sewingmachine, handwriting, QK studio, two different patterned papers (record for me?) buttons from SEI and some floss.



Journaling reads:
You're 4 months old here and we still have some peace and quiet in the house. At 5½ months you started walking around the furniture and the peace was over. You were early at most things when you were a baby, but I didn't understand that then.
Maybe that was just as well.

1 comment:

Les said...

Wow - I stumbled upon your blog via Creating Keepsakes and love what you've posted so far. You're very creative and I love the simplicity of your layouts (in appearance because it's obvious there's more to them then one would first presume).

Thanks for sharing!