Saturday, October 20, 2007

So I did scrap a little

A couple of days ago I actually managed to scrap some... it's just that the JOY of creating is not appearing. That really bugs me, and I sooo wish for it to come back.
To tell you the truth, the joy of many things have disappeared but I am working on that.

So here are the results of the scrap.

This first one is my address when I lived in Hawaii... it has special meaning... had to be scrapped... I think I'll scrap my whole Hawaii-experience some other time... it's sorta a touchy subject for me... In the process of scrapping this Hawaii-thought were filling my brains so I have been listening to some Hawaiian music. And I just LOVE IZ's Over the rainbow... I can listen to it over and over again. Gotta listen now too! :D



Journaling in english:
My first home in the US.
I wasn't really happy here, but I really didn't understand that then. My living here didn't end very well.. not well at all.


This other one is such a cool pic. I just love it. This is summer. Hannah and Samuel playing in the sprinkler...



Journaling in english:
Movement
This is exactly how I remember this summer. Full of playing and movement.

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Wow, it is a small world. I never knew that you lived in Hawaii. I live less than a mile away from there. not in '93 though. back then I was still living at home with my mom in Kaneohe. But since then...I have lived in 5 houses within 2 miles of there. I am sorry to hear it didn't end well. I love your work, you are incredible!!
Did you ever get your ck prize?