Friday, October 5, 2007

Loved

Here's a layout with a pic of my son I just love. No particular story... just love the pic. :D
Butterflies and doodles are templates I have made for CR/Sillhouette/wishblade.



And a closeup:


This one is about being home with my son.
The orange frame is also a template I have made. And note how many pics I got in there! Not bad huh?


Journaling in english:
Well, I wasn't exactly being lazy being home with you all day. Even if you are, and was, a very calm boy, it was still full force all day long. From 0-180 in 30 seconds. But you know what? I really miss those days together. Action days. Just you and me.

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love your style... I wonder if your outlines are freehand or if you use a straight edge?

Petraso said...

wow love it