Monday, October 22, 2007

Crazy

This I made a couple of weeks ago. For the challengeblog where I'm a designer.
We got sponsorsmaterial and it was WILD. How about a felt moose!!!So, you see... I had to go beyond everything that I am. All my rules and boundaries... and this is what came out. I had loads of fun doing it and even if it is not one of my masterpieces I do truly like it a lot!
You should try going crazy too!



Besides not scrapping normally or even at all, I have been taking some fall-pics.
This is what it looks like where I live.





2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

WOWZA!!!! that is beautiful! that moose cracks me up... reminds me of the short 6 months I lived in Maine. Anytime you're up for coming back to HAWAII, let me know! I'll take you around... lots has changed in the last 14 years... oh, and that old house of yours is probably gone... they have built all new houses in the last 8 years or so. very few old ones left. maybe that's a good thing. :) have a great day!

Donna Heart said...

GORGEOUS!! Those photos are absolutely amazing - such a stark contrast from where I live - in the Australian outback! I got lost in those images for a moment - thanks for the respite from 43 degrees!!!