Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm sooo bad at updating here!

But okay, here goes. Here's a whole lot of layouts. No journaling-tr
anslations. Don't have time today. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

This is Hannah at her second birthday. I cut flowers from vellum and added some stickers and rub-ons.


Samuel's only two days old here. Fresh from the hospital! :D
Hadn't seen this pic before, as it's shot by my dad, but now I got it on a CD and what a treat to scrap this! I have drawn and colored the "bubbles" and cut out.


Samuel just refused to swim a couple of weeks ago. We could'nt understand why, as he really likes the water. His Pinga got a dip though and got to ride the big water-carousel at night. :D
Next morning I woke up with strepthroat, and Samuel had it too. No wonder he didn't want to swim!!!


My little kids. I really love them so much. This LO was just for the fun of it... no deep thoughts here. My doodlings too. :)

No comments: