Sunday, June 3, 2007

Annoying

So some more scrap. Been sick for a few day. Fever and stuff. Really not fun at all.
But yesterday I was well enough to scrap some! Woho!

So here's a layout about my daughter who's really a handfull right now.



I used acrylic paint mixed with some water and splattered all over the CS. This is kinda how our life feels right now. :D
Flowers are handpainted and colored with distress reinkers and little dots of acrylic paint in the middle. Then some DM on them.
Title is thickers and journaling is handwritten.

Journaling is something like this:

Well, it's actually true. You're really annoying right now. It feels as if nothing I ever do is right. As if I'm the only one trying. Maybe you feel exactly the same way about me? Are we walking around each other?
I understand there's a lot of stuff happening in you life right now. You're that small child, yet you're expected to be big. And I think you really want to be both. Maybe it's the compromise that's making it difficult and that's why you're so annoying? But I still love you! /Mamma

1 comment:

kushi said...

This layout is great! Love the acrylic dots!!!

Federica (from Italy)