Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Forced scrapping

Yes. Sometimes you just have to force yourself out of scrapblock.
It's not that I don't have the inspiration... I do. But it's just that I don't sit down and just do it. So, today I sat down. And just did.
Very simple page. That's the best to kill scrapblock.

hope it worked.
This is a little story about my daughters stroller. A Swedish thing that I bought living in the states... very expensive in my very poor life. But sooo great.
Here's a translation of some sort.

While you were still in my belly I bought this stroller. A real Emmaljunga. It cost $300 which was way more than we could afford. But grandma and grandpa absolutely felt that their little grandchild should have a good Swedish stroller.
We walked around Virginia Lake every day and you took a nap.
I was so proud of both you and the stroller. People would peek into the stroller at you and smile when they saw you. You were so cute.
When we were moving back home to Sweden I had to sell the stoller and I didn't get much for it. It was tough. Our beautiful Emmaljunga.


No comments: