Friday, May 4, 2007

Fantastic

Here's a colorchallenge for the Swedish challengeblog that I'm designing for.
White, lightblue and orange are the colors to be inspired from. Pretty obvious. :D

I cut the title on my Craft Robo, used my sewingmachine, painted a flower and cut it out. Used some buttons and floss and the patterned paper in the background is just regular paper that I printed out these flowers on. I made the flowerbrushes in photoshop from flowers I had drawn.... that was really fun! You should all try it some time.
Brushes around the photo I also made... looks like paint.
And the journaling is of course handwriting and reads something like this:

fantastic
You really are fantastic.
Just think of all the things you can do.
I know you won't always feel so fantastic, but try to remember that just because you can't do one thing, doesn't mean you can't do the next.
You're the best at what you do best, and that's fantastic!
kisses/mommy


No comments: