Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Crop

Well, I'm hosting a little Christmas Crop over at my Swedish blog, and there's some sketches and an ad and this scraplift "Now X-mas without you"



Hannah is in San Fran celebrating with her grandma and cousins. An all american Christmas... that's cool for her, but sucky for me!

Journaling in english:
Today I miss you more than ever. It just isn't christmas without you. I love you!


And the other night I made this real fast layout... "What a disappointment"



This is about how upset Samuel was that he didn't get to open the bag of Cheetos right away. His first store-tantrum.

Journaling in english:
You were so happy about your catch at the store, until we got in the car and you realized that you didn't get to open the bag right away. You were SO sad and got experience your first shoppingdisappointment.

So, I'm hoping to scrap some more today. Yay! I am so glad my inspiration has returned!

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

i saw these the other day, and thought I commented. silly me, I am a little loopy from some medicines... I love your work and love that your mojo has returned! I know all about the store tantrums. no fun. I hope your daughter is having a great time and comes home safe and sound. and soon :)